Thursday, November 10, 2016

Shading only using pencils?? #4

I forget to post yesterday because I was to busy. I don't have mush time so I draw something that not use to much time. That because I didn't need to color it. Today is a busy day too, I wake up in the morning at 8.a.m. because I had a football training. Then I came back home at 11.a.m. and have a quick nap. I was so tired and sleepy that why I fell asleep. Then, I woke up at 3.p.m. and I watching youtube... he...he...he... Next, me and my family go for a dinner and celebrate my grandmother so I don't have time to draw. I will try draw much more things tomorrow. Thanks for reading and visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy. And as always I will see you next time! Have a nice day. :)

P.S. I think this drawing look awful from my thought. .


No comments:

Post a Comment